There are a number of people all across the globe that have set up routers and modems of different brands in their homes in order to access a seamless internet connection. However, with the growing need of performing tasks online, the demand for a blazing-fast internet connection has also increased. Perhaps, this is the reason why people have been turning to Google WiFi. Before we justify the meaning of the topic, we would like to shed light on what exactly Google WiFi is. For that, you need to continue reading this post.
What is Google WiFi?
Google WiFi is basically a home mesh WiFi system that can easily replace your traditional router and provide you with reliable and super-fast internet coverage throughout your home. But, for this, you will still be in the need of a modem to connect to and an Internet Service Provider, i.e. your ISP.
Now that you know what Google WiFi is, let’s shed light on what is the need to reboot it. Refer to the next section for that.
What is the Need to Reboot Google WiFi?
Like any other system, the Google WiFi mesh system is also prone to technical issues. And there are plenty of times when users have to literally bang their heads against the wall because getting rid of them is so difficult.
Taking this into consideration, research was done and it was found that rebooting the system can fix the technical issues related to Google WiFi, no matter how big or small it is.
So, are you familiar with the need to reboot Google WiFi? Good. Now, continue reading this post and learn how to reboot Google WiFi mesh system in a hassle-free manner.
How to Reboot Google WiFi via Mobile Device?
In total, there are two methods through which you can reboot Google WiFi. One is the method that requires you to do things manually whereas the other one can be implemented with the help of your mobile device.
In the following section, we have talked about how you can reboot Google WiFi via phone:
- Unlock your mobile phone.
- Thereafter, you need to fire up the Google WiFi app.
- Scroll to the last tab.
- You will come across the WiFi granular controls.
- Locate the Network & General option.
- Once found, tap on it and then, tap on WiFi points.
- Then, you need to tap on the Restart Network option.
- A box will appear asking if you are sure of your decision.
- If you indeed are, then tap on the Confirmation button.
- Give the process some time to get completed.
Before you can even bat an eye, the process of rebooting Google WiFi will come to an end.
Although carrying on this process is not that difficult, in case, you still get stuck during it, then, it is recommended that you implement the other method; the one that we shed light on at the beginning of this very section.
How to Reboot Google WiFi Manually?
Here are the step-by-step guidelines that need to be followed by you so that you can easily reboot Google WiFi using the manual method:
- Locate the power button on your Google WiFi mesh system.
- You will surely be able to locate it, so don’t worry.
- Once you do, carefully press it.
- Has the LED on your system stopped blinking? Good.
- Now, unplug the power cable from the Google WiFi device.
- Wait for some time, approximately 10 to 30 seconds.
- Once you feel that you have waited enough, grab the power cable.
- Connect the Google WiFi system to the socket using the cable.
- Now, press the power button.
- Soon your system will properly get turned on.
With that, you will be able to reboot Google WiFi. Now, check whether all the issues that were being faced by you have been resolved or not.
The Bottom Line
Users usually reboot Google WiFi whenever they experience technical issues with it. It is a surefire way to troubleshoot them. Hopefully, you were also able to reboot your Google WiFi mesh system after walking through the step-by-step guidelines highlighted above.
Want to gain knowledge regarding similar topics in the future? Well, in that case, it is recommended that you visit this website every third day. Trust us, you will always find something new to explore here.