Asus gaming router is the best alternative for individuals who wish to have internet connectivity in every room of their house. Although all of the Company’s routers are high-performing, some have been observed to create a few troubles. The Asus gaming router internet light amber is one of the most visible concerns that is going viral on the internet these days. If you’re in a similar situation and unable to resolve the problem on your own, we’ve got you covered.
This blog contains a variety of suggestions and tactics that may assist you in resolving the Asus router internet light amber issue. So, without further ado, go through the tricks below to get your Asus router performing at its peak in no time.
[Resolved] Asus Gaming Router Amber Light Issue
Power Cycle the Asus Router
A technical fault may be causing your Asus router to malfunction and display an amber light. You must restart your WiFi device to resolve the issue.
To complete the operation, remove your router’s power adapter from its wall socket after disconnecting the router from any other devices. After a period, just connect the adapter back into its original outlet to see if the Asus router internet light amber problem has been resolved. In case, you did not get any luck, consider moving to the 2nd hack.
Contact Your Internet Service Provider
The problem you are now experiencing might be caused by your Internet Service Provider. So, contact your ISP and request that he resolve the issue.
If you receive confirmation from your data provider that nothing is amiss, proceed to the next hack in line. Also, if you are willing to consider the odds, consider calling him again and giving a chance to admit that something went wrong from his end.
Examine the Internet Speed
If your internet connection is slow, you may have the Asus gaming router internet light amber problem. Ping your router to confirm that you are receiving the specified internet speed. Whether not, check your data plan to determine if you still have enough data available. If not, adjust your data plan to meet your WiFi requirements.
Are you still experiencing the same problem with your networking device? It looks like the issue was bound to trouble you and many others like you.
Relocate the Asus Router
People are also affected if their Asus gaming router is too far away from their access point/modem. Check to see whether you’ve made the same error.
If so, move your Asus gaming router while keeping the range of your modem or Access Point in mind. Consider positioning your router away from sources of WiFi interference. You may, for example, place the gadget far away from microwave ovens, refrigerators, Bluetooth speakers, baby monitors, cellular phones, and treadmills.
Perform Factory Default Reset
If you do not properly configure your Asus router, you may get the Asus router internet light amber problem. In this case, you must reset your router to factory settings and then configure it afresh from scratch.
Although the process of changing a router is simple, some customers find it difficult. If you find yourself in the same line, the area below is where you should look. Locate the Reset button on the Asus gaming router and press it once you find it. Do not forget to hold on your horses. When you’ve finished restoring your router’s default settings, attempt the steps below to get the device back up and running.
How to Configure Asus Gaming Router?
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the port on your router and the other end to the port on your modem.
- Make sure your modem is set up ahead of time.
- Now, connect your Asus router’s power adapter to a functional power outlet.
- Allow the device’s LED lights to turn on and stabilize.
- After that, obtain access to a virus-free device and launch a web browser on it.
- It is recommended that you use a web browser that is not only up to date with the most recent software version, but also clear of cache and cookies.
- Enter the default web address into your browser’s address bar and press the Enter key.
- The Asus router login screen will soon appear.
- In this field, enter your device’s default username and password.
- Continue by clicking Log In, and you will be routed to your router’s GUI.
- Then, certain on-screen instructions will appear.
- Follow all steps exactly as written to finish the WiFi router reconfiguration process.
The Bottom Line
We anticipate that you will no longer have the Asus gaming router internet light amber problem on your device. If you want to read about similar posts, it is recommended that you visit this website often. You will always find something new to learn here.