After the Netgear router setup, whenever you try to access the Netgear router login IP page you get stuck with the can’t access admin page issue. Well, you are the not only one. A lot of users across the globe facing the same issue. Are you wondering how to access the login IP page? Well, worry not. In this article, we will discuss all the troubleshooting hacks to access the Netgear router login IP page. Without any further delay; let’s get started.
Before you begin, let’s make you aware of the causes that are contributing to the issue in the first place. The reason being, knowing about the responsible factors, you’ll be able to tackle the problem easily.
Reasons: Can’t Netgear Router Login IP Page
There can be various factors why you can’t access the router login IP page. Some of them are listed underneath:
- The connection between the Netgear router and the existing modem is improper.
- The internet connection is weak.
- The firmware of the wireless router is outdated.
- You have not entered the correct web URL.
- Technical glitches.
Fixed: Netgear Router Login IP Page Issue
Follow the below-mentioned tips to fix the Netgear router login IP page issue.
1. Restart Your Netgear Router
The first and foremost tip to solve the router admin IP page problem is to power cycle the wireless router. If you are unsure how to reboot the router then go through the steps below underneath
- Turn off the Netgear router.
- Thereafter, unplug it from the power source.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Insert the router back into the electrical outlet.
- Don’t forget to connect the router and modem again.
2. Check Internet Connection
As we discussed earlier, a weak internet connection creates an issue while accessing the router login page. To do away with this problem, verify that the internet connection speed is high. In case, everything is fine from your side then contact your Internet Service Provider.
3. Use the Correct Web Address
Another reason why you can’t access the router admin page is due to the wrong web address. Most of the users make typing mistakes. Chances are that you are also committed the same mistake. To rectify it, make use of the correct web address.
4. Clear Browser Cache
As we all know that web browsers use a cache to speed up things and enhance the user experience. But, sometimes the corrupted cache of your browser creates an issue while accessing the Netgear router login IP page. To avoid this problem, clear all the cache, cookies, or browser history from the client device.
5. Reset the Router
If nothing has worked in your favor so far, then there is a high chance that something serious is happening with your router. But, no need to worry. That serious problem can be fixed by resetting the wireless router to the default settings. To reset the router, find the Reset button on the Netgear router. Once you find it, hold it. Wait patiently, and release the button.
Once the reset process is done, do not forget to update the router firmware. If you have no idea how to update your device, follow the guidelines mentioned below:
6. Upgrade Router Firmware
As we mentioned above outdated firmware of your router creates an issue while accessing the Netgear router login IP page.
- Connect the Netgear router to the existing modem.
- Download the latest firmware version.
- Turn on your client device.
- Launch a web browser.
- In the location bar of the browser enter the default web address.
- Now, press the Enter key.
- Within a few seconds, the Netgear login window will come into view.
- Fill in the login details in the given fields.
- The Netgear admin interface will display.
- Thereafter, navigate to Settings > Administration.
- Select Firmware Update or Router Update.
- Here, Choose File or Browse option.
- Select the firmware file you download earlier.
- Click the Upload button.
- Within a couple of minutes, the firmware will update to its latest version.
That’s it! We conclude our guide on how to access the Netgear router login IP page. We hope that you can easily resolve can’t access router admin page issue.